My Dream Job

The type of job that would transform my life path would be one where I can feel fufilled. One where I can wake up every morning and know that I am making a difference, know that I am changing the world. I want to make a huge difference. I want to leave a lasting impact.

I want to inspire humans to appreciate animals, as they are the ones who have given me inspiration. I want to work with animals and humans and study the relationship between both species and how they interact. My goal is to use that knowledge to focus on finding ways to raise awareness of the bond between humans and animals. I hope to find work in fields that use animals to help humans and at the same time raise awareness to humans of animal suffering. I have always had such a strong passion for helping animals, and recently discovered a passion for helping other people. 

To achieve my goal, I plan to recieve my Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Masters in Animals Behavior. I plan to let nothing stand in my way, I have the most dedication to fufilling this goal and I will make it a reality. Along the way I will rely on the support of my family, friends and God, as they will be my rock through this journey. I would also appreciate as much financial support as possible to allow me to focus on achieving my goal.

I want to be a voice for animals, and at the same time hopefully I can be a voice for people.