my love

He means the world to me, yet no one knows why. Well heres why becaus when I need someone to talk to, he's there. Through thick and thin, I know I can count on him. He's made a promise that he hasn't yet broken. I love him with all my heart. When I'm down, he lifts me up. When I'm hurt, he mends my heart. He's in love with me with his soul although we're broken. We have yet to gain and we will succeed. But in order to get that girl back, we can't look back. She's waiting on him to come and set her free. She's waiting on the love of her life. Eventually soon, he will see. She can't argue anymore. All she can do is wait patiently. Don't give up yet. Cause you mean the world to her. If she lost you, she'll have to start over. Hoping and praying that you'll come back. So I ask you, no wait, I beg you don't give up because she's patiently waiting for you my love. February 12, 2016.