My Thoughts Have A Voice

Thoughts were unreachable No one could hear me I could not be heard "Don't speak!" my mind would say"It's not worth it.""There's no point." it would tell meNo opinions, no thoughts, no options, nor ideas Shut,completely away from othersMy mind trapped,In secret,Only for me to know and no one else to listenNo voice needed nor necessary This was how I thought Lonely this place was Exhausted,I wanted outI begged for an outaway from these thoughts which consumed"Just get me out!" I cry  Finally, it changed My thoughts,they changedand were not the same I needed no permission for the escape I desired Just courage,courage to speak up, to share my opinionsThe courage to have a voice It is a choice to have company in your thoughtsIt is a gift to not be alone, consumed in only your mind This was my own epiphanyto get out, talk, explore other's minds Freedom,I am a person with a mindWho has a mouth Worthy of speaking to and dreams worthy of sharing  I am reachable and I now can be heard