No Liar in Love

And when I let down the wall, I will surely fall. All alone this was my fear. All alone he’s left me here. I did open up and trust “the one”, and then too soon the love is done. Hesitant at first he made me believe, that cunning man he did deceive. I fell hard and embraced the chance, all for the hope of longing romance. One day at a time he gained my belief, now I’m left broken, in grief. Anger is what overcomes me now, I want to cry but don’t know how. For I had the wall built so high, without it I feel as I will die. Exposed, clinging to “the one” who finally helped me let go, Can I recover, I do not know. Emotion is natural, exposure is not, and I lost the happiness I finally got. It’s not heartbreak it’s much more, I ask how this man I did adore. A liar, a fake the façade’s been lost, the truth revealed with such a cost. My hope and desire is shot to the core, I wish my wall could rebuild once more. Now it’s much higher impenetrable and rough, and try as I did; enough was too much. The wall will remain and alone I will be, for the man who broke it down also broke me. KLH