No Matter Where You Hide

No Matter Where You Hide

This world is a strange place where every blueprint tells you love is one of the happiness of life

Life still goes on and even when you don't miss it you still know something is missing in life

Life does not come to a standstill and yet it feels like maybe love is something beautiful to have in life

Yet no matter who you are or what you are it is one thing most difficult to find

Life which has a mind of its own that keeps you busy and occupied and many reasons you have given it as your beautiful highs

Love no matter how hard you chase after it it still feels like one quintessential lie

No matter how hard you run away from it when you are hurting you still cannot hide

No matter how much you have told yourself your happiness through another person will never ever get defined

You even tell yourself not even in a million years will you bother with love no matter how lonely you feel tonight

And then you see two people in love and your mind takes you back to that place and makes you smile and realize love is such an incredible thing to have in life