One Job...May Change My Life

Home
8227 N. 179th Dr. Waddell, AZ 85355

This nagging thought that tortures my mind

Is a thought that I've been thinking for a long time

In a period of time all of this get to this point in our lives

Where we thought was a destination had become a journey

I've longed enjoyment of a long life experience

Where it doesn't feel like a burden, a worry, or a headache

An enjoyment of where I see my work come to life

A place where I feel like I'm in a cozy and comforting cottage

Where no being that come to hender, distract, or keep me away from my work place

Tranquil, instead of upset, lighthearted, instead of unfortunate, appreciated, instead of forgotten.

This feeling nawwing at my head is an affection that makes me sense the presence of evil tormentors that try to bring me to their level so that I can't bring my companions to existence

They attempt to make me believe that my gifts and talents won't be needed or come to pass

But what I see are magnificent creations so well done and thought out that are shockingly only brought from a stick of granite

I visualize my creations coming to life though slide moving rapidly, to the point where the corrupt beings cannot slow down or stop them in their place

They can taunt, doubt, and covet my work, but they will never know how to manipulate it to do their bidding

Using my gift, I will journey along with my visualized characters and create a world where they can prosper

Though I pray to God that those deceivers wouldn't be the bane of my existence, I know that there will always be a darkness to every light

But I am prepared for any evil presence that will try to interfere with me

So what do you think that I want to become?

A janitor?

A gardener?

An engineer?

No, I want to be an animator.