A piece of me

Honestly I never knew how much you meant to me till I lost you. We are good friends we been friends for years and years, and the day I lost you I couldn’t help but cry my eyes out because you helped me through so much and you were always there for me and you always knew how to make me smile when I’m in a sad mood. I wish I could take back all those stupid little friends we had, I wish I never called you mean names I wish I never blew you off, I wish I wasn’t so busy that I couldn’t see you when you were in the hospital sick, but I thought honestly that you were going to come home like you always did, a few days past and I still didn’t see your car at your house, and I’m sitting in class and I look to see what it says and it was a text from my sister saying Jessie died today. And when I read that I didn’t want to believe I exited out of the text and opened it next hour to see that it was still there and it wasn’t in my head and I couldn’t stop the tears from pouring down my face and I knew right then in there it wasn’t a joke and I couldn’t take back anything I did wrong to hurt you and that crushed me. It still hurts me till this day to know that I can never say goodbye I can never say sorry. And ever since then I took every friendship I had seriously I started saying sorry to them after we fought and I started not fighting with them over little things, also I started spending more and more time with them because I would never know when it would be my last day to see them. So honestly your death was a hard thing but also a good thing because you helped me realize it is true you never know when you will lose somebody close to you so don’t take any of it for nothing. I just wanted to tell you I love you and life will never be the same without you so I have to make it up to my friends now since I couldn’t for you YOWO.

kassiejean18

It felt good to right now how I felt about loosing my close friend and what she meant to me.

kassiejean18

It felt good to let my feelings out that I haven't told nobody.

kassiejean18

All of it was my favorite part, I never have a part I don't like in something I write about.