Price of bullying

How ironic is it that we are the most connected generation, yet our hearts, souls and minds our filled with hatred, dissmissive cold and calculated hearts that bring pain, tears and seperation. And most of us are guilty,either standing by and watching,or joining in on the teasing, punching and prodding a being that has never harmed us. Does it not alarm us ? At all ? And we wonder why sucides are at an all time high, why we never hear the tortured souls cry, nor see their tears fall ? And we judge for so many reasons, not realizing we put bars over the victims hearts because of our foolish decisions of who someone is. Or who we think they should be. Who in the hell are we to tear people away from what they could be ? And what about those who can't fight ? The ones afraid to speak, or lack physical might..to evade an emotion hell they know all too well. And they simply wait..for a hug. A word of encouragment to hang onto and adore. And we malnuorish them and their feelings we choose to ignore. Then they no longer have hope live. They tell their story in hung ropes and slit wrists. Then it is too late. So stand up. Before love is overtaken by hate.