The Reason

They see her and they say, " look at her she must thinks she's a boy". She hears them and walks away. But she stops and only has one thing to say. She starts to talk but gets hit with a rock. Not knowing what happen she starts to cry and believe it might be time to die. She runs home but only stop for a second. She sees a close friend that she really needs. she starts to walk towards her but yet again she is stopped but this time not by a rock. Her girlfriend calls her on the phone but to only say its over. "Now why is this happening to me?" she asked herself but yet again she is alone and is in the dark with her own question. She returns home and finds her mom and friends having a ball.She says nothing about her day and just walks away. Not checking on her daughter for hours and goes to find a letter and her baby girl hanging from the ceiling. The letter says" Mom I'm sorry for doing this but I can no longer go on living a life with so much hate".