Reptition

I think of all the pics we didn't get to take the more time we didn't get to spend words that where unspoken but every time we did spend was a unspoken token of love we had for each other u where loved more than words could ever say I wish u could stayed at least for another day and not go no way I was just a young girl just wanting to stray that when our connection first came into play I was a misfit tryna be fit to fit in then tryna keep my nose in books instead of being hooked by boys who joys where being crooks of that thing that could be took...... But look those were the things u told me to be where of in u I found a friend Listening ear a shoulder to bear.....care u gave u no matter how silly the conversation u gave me a revelation u where stationed in my heart I thought we never be apart we only known each for a mark of time thoughts climbed on how u made me feel on the inside cried I did god how could u let this happen when it had just begin 14 now a felt I now lost what was holding me within then I realized I had to be selfless how could I blame god selfishly he broke my heart when he took u but only to prove he only knows best less I think I was a young girl didn't know age didn't know ache I just thought u be there to stay for the dinner dates that where coming selfies that where common....struggling my heart healed but some days it was like a sore being peeled and some days still....I love more but god loved u a great deal in ur mem I got a got a pic of u on the front of my phone though u are long gone my love for u is still strong Yess I sing that same song 7 years have evolved feels more like eons....there on if i could travel a million miles go the whole nine walk across the river even in the middle even travel the skies chyy to hear u sigh laugh even cry i wouldnt shy from it....to hear u say my name to hear u speak would make my heart beat but the thing is that could never be if a million words could bring u back I d talk forever and that's a fact u kept on Tract tho every now again u show in my dream u let me know u never went anywhere ur love for me still grows ....I love u and I ll never stop u had my heart at hello now its no more I dont mean to ramble but ima end this and let u know I thought about u but ur always on my mind I love once more forever always too the end of time in a thousand life times in another world no love is as big as mine....rest easy my lady just know ur loved daily a piece of my heart is with u and thats on the real forever and still