Rest My Case

As I stare deeply with clear thoughts on my brainWhile pinnacle reached individuals try to keep me tamed For I've great years and searched for forbidden goldWhen I know I should have had that gold on holdWhy not pick up that bible and read a cold lineThe ones that make you pause and think its a cold signDon't be fooled by the ridiculed and bold, they foldFor God say be not weary and purify your soulRest my caseFeel the wind of mother natures promisesSpeak the words of the wise and watch how they can't pawn it inMy words are for everLet them lead youMy goals are mutualFor the simple fact that you can't find happiness in a cubical Express how you feel and dont let stress get the best of youThey test you with a molested QUpside down, that's not alphabetical  Know what you know don't be so gullible Reach out to the boy so that he won't do what his brother doI'm telling youPEACE 

lauren-bickham

That was tight.

hiii_powered

Thank you