Sandy Daze

The grit of sand slides rough across the ground beneath his boots. He is a real talk stand tall sturdy built man and he's got nothing left to lose. When he pushes through the gate to the old canteen all chatter will stop and look at who it could be. He's got a voice so tough that he always seems mean but he can be real soft when he's wanting to be. "Say bartender can you pour him a drink?" Says his young gal Saddie who's been waiting up weeks. He walks real slow til he finds a seat and from the back of his neck a breath of villainy greets. With the sling of his hat he stands back up on his feet to be face to face with the darkest of beast. "I've heard a lot about you and I've seen what you've done, but this will be a battle that you'll wish you had won." Eyebrows raised and the gin set aside, two bulk men now standing to fight. "Not in my business" the tender begged "take this outdoors, I don't want any dead."