Seven Years Gone to Waste

08037

This is driving me crazy. I dont know why I did it. I try to move on and I try to forget it. But it was my first love and it still is. I've never been so passionate about something such as this. I'll live it through you because there is nothing else I can do. I dont know why I did it. Though the injuries and sweat were unpleasant, it's an unspoken love; no one will get it. The excitment and the defeat, the dreadful pains on my feet are the results of this love you cannot take away. I live with this regret day by day. It was my life, it's what I did, it's what I still want to do. Because of me and my mistake, I'll have to live in the shadow of you. "I'll play for you until the whistle blows"; that's the way our motto goes. It brings us together because I can't participate; through you is life that I get to recreate. I try to pick it up but people drop me. Not even strangers want my love so I guess I'll leave.