The six grade girl

When I was a kid in the fourth grade I stated see the world blurry I got glasses I started to worry about the other kids calling me four eyes but no they called me worse I had big eyes I guess the glasses made it look bigger my smile was weird my big lips took half my face they came up with a new nick name for me "frog face" I would walk down a hallway way seeking for new attention  "hey look it's frog face" I never knew who it was until one day she said it out loud on the bus tears running down my face It just wouldn't stop till this day I hate frogs I hate my face and I hate the color dark green One day I walk down a hallway and I heard my best friend say "yeah frog face is annoying" "she is so fat and ugly" I will never trust anyone anymore because of her I'm afraid to walk alone I went to middle school the bullying words got worst ...day after day I faked a smile  I gave up on eating when I heard "frog face is a fat frog" I would walk down a hallway people I didn't know called me frog I guess no one knew my real name anymore