Smiley

What it takes to smile ain always bread and butter or a two piece sign up on down on brown on blue on red your dead. it takes love laughter doesn't always mean smiling or having fun with a pound in one hand and three faces laughn at you saying I am monster you are green this is fellow hes in betwen.

so yea to the fray or the rude and the pray. i am smiling . what it takes to smile is screwed up grammar running tracks with the runnging tracks and the lipbalm smacks. It s a dream of mine to be fine just fine on the border line of fashion design and poppin bottles.

what it takes to smile just for a while is not always so great for me. the date for me is whats one two three we are so sorry for your loss. i long or that date my head on a plate. I can't wait.

What it takes to smile is just for once for a while i can feel the rays of light on my life and be happy and free. just me smiley.