Soaring with Eagles

Black Child,Sweeps the ground with her strunted walk blanketing the broken souls with the presence of her smile stealing the heart of the thieves that once stoleBlack Child, So trapped in the light darkness flees by the sound of here name. Head on cloud 9thoughts in a box with the feeling of stars in the sky alone, apart, blingingBurning your eyes. Black Child, Knowing the plan, yet searching for answer to never asked question destroying the dream of the young sorrowful child living off "What If's"  "If I could?" And "Maybes" Never placing the doubt aside. Succeed the unsuccessful my Black Child, believe the nonexistent, grieve joy of the minds you've arrowed for they know not what you've accomplished.Sore with the Eagles, tattoo that 7 on your chest and be free. For the mileage of your worth they don't know. Run my sweetchild, exile the land of hate.Sit on that pedestal of greatest.For you are my Black Child.                                                                                         - V.C.M