Social Media Love

Mon, 11/09/2015 - 12:47 -- __kyrs

The other day I heard a girl talking about how this guy, who never talked to her yet went to the same school as her, commented heart eyes under her picture. Now not the kind of heart eyes that "this picture is nice & I'd like to admire it",  but the kind of heart eyes that say "you're the next candidate for although we're not together, you can't talk to anyone else" type heart eyes. So then the girl starts explaining that the boy's page has a lock & heart emoji in the bio next to a name she's never heard of. Now, she's the "Weeeell, He doesn't have any pictures of her" type of girl & she immediately likes all 56 of his "single" looking pictures & came to the conclusion that she was going pursue a "although he has a girlfriend, I think this could work " type of romance. So she finally replied to his comment on her picture so that his " non existent girlfriend " wouldn't get the wrong idea. Now, The heart eyes led to smirky faces & the smirky faces led to messages & the messages lead to the wrong interpretation of what was really going to happen. Now, school started back up & she thought that " even if we have no classes together, we'll still be around each other" type of thing would work. However, his "non existent girlfriend was not so non existent anymore" & made her feel intimidated because her name in his phone was no longer bae heart eyes, kissy face. It now started w/ 313. So like any other boy he tried to talk his way out of this " I have a girlfriend, but she's really not my girlfriend" type of sticky situation. She listened to his " I really like you, I just have to figure stuff out" type of line & ended up in a situation she could get out of because a "come over & talk" turned into a " Netflix & chill" type of thing & for a while she thought it would keep her around but his "girlfriend that wasn't his girlfriend" type thing was still wrapped around his arm like a baby holding a blanket & then your 313 turned into please leave your message to soon realize that your number that you thought meant something was just nothing more than another girl his " non existent girlfriend " put on the block list. So girls... Needless to say Don't let Instagram boost your egos for a social media type lover that has emojis next his girl's name  because nine times out of ten "the girlfriend that isn't his girlfriend" is more existent than y'alls non existent relationship

__kyrs

.