Something To Live For

You say that you have nothing left to live forLike all your sand has run down your hourglass figure and you don't have a choiceLike all you've ever live for and done is just dust in the wind, waiting to be blown awayForgottenWhich is to say that it never matteredThat nothing ever matteredBut that's where you're wrongAll of it has matteredAll of it has been a choiceAnd you still have that choiceThere are so many things to be discoveredFood you have not tastedTaste buds waiting to explode as soon as the next salivating morsel touches themPeople you have not huggedEmpty bodies becoming empty souls because they just need to be lovedSongs you have not headMelodies that will resonate through the hallways of your mindEchoing in your worst times, driving you onEvents you have not experiencedFun that will manifest itself in your deepest cornersPresenting itself on your face for the world to seeBut if this doens't convince you that you have something to live for,Know thisThere is something to live for even when the tears consume youDrowning your soul no matter how hard you try to swim out of itThere is something to live for even when everything crashes downWhen the next wrecking ball tears down your walls before you are readyThere is a future to live forFriends to live forA family to live forBut most of allIf you don't remember anything elseRemember thisYou are something to live for