The Soul of A Righteous Man

You give your unconditional stance and remain bravado and always stick for whats right and that's part of a righteous man. You lend a hand and your loyalist self without the care of a persons notice. Apart, you seek to heal hearts and seal the deal. When your heart is being more than fair and is fragile to the flow of air. When your able to see inside another than the deveiving cover. When you STOP! on the "all abouts me" and give to the crowd in need! When you never look for a rewards for Good Deeds, and your thought is to believe more than to see. You mwould never trade your girl for gold or for the world. When you know aids should'nt be a perennial problem. When your thought of sex is to be treasured more than just for pleasrure. When you lecture the youth but only the truth. When your girls means everything and every other girls seems trivail and thats the Soul of A Righteous Man!!!