Still The ILLEST Part 2 By Aaron Ace Cook

Ill cut off your oxygen, have your EKG declining at the same time in your face 
spiting and still rhyming, jack your head open with a bottle of hennessy, lift you and twist you then ill re write the laws of gravity with your broken body, make my own remedy to use chemical substances that break down as naturally occurring compounds that would be normally found in anyone's body, in other words make you bleed internally, The process is relatively simple to anyone with knowledge of medicine and procedures, strap you down on the table and proceed with the anesthetic propofol or ill use ether, replace your arms with plastic anesthetics to make you look weak and pathetic, take the skin from your legs and create a paper wight blanket for your stomach to naturally sink in with your own skins then wake you up, slap you then hand you a epipen for no reason but tell you your gonna need it for protection, mind fuck so bad that you will believe your the reason this is happening and have you admit your at your own demise and your responsible for your own description, then give you a prescription for skittles, conversate with you and leave you with a few riddles, stab you in the arm pit 3 times and then tell you to eat your vitamins and minerals. Still the illest ....Fuck, I mean realistically when it come to poetry mixed with creativity there's only a few thats close to me, mentally i can twist and bend your mind sideways to make it look like the sign for infinity, I can disfigure and dismantle your whole thought process then configure it back to together then tell you a wise man sees failure as progress. Your ventricles will lose connection with your sub consciousness, my point is this.. Ill defeat, beat, and make you give up or retreat so please keep your distance. You will never be on my level of writing ability and vision. Being smart is not far from crazy, thats pretty much the definition of Aaron mutha fucking ace cook baby. Egotistical just a little, writing style unbelievable, still alive.. a fucking miracle,

outsider crazy individual, my confidence Indestructible, highly lyrical,
psychologically intelligent to the point its past understandably comprehensible,
clever with creating sentences
more then meaningful, the definition of ambitious,
skills so deadly and vicious, dislocating
my own subconsciousness when i start to write so obnoxious, my reputation is shot from notorious, i always say
knowledge is key so i went to wal mart and made copy's of 3 if you get that terminology,
if not then look up the word psychology, good place to start for thee, as for me im still trying to beat the high expectations of being the greatest at poetry...