Suicide

To depressed to be anymore stressed, and what my mind was thinking I could care less.

So I took the medication along with a bottle of Zquil, all it took was twelve pills and the whole Zquil bottle.

It had my heart pumping at full throttle I clutched my chest as I took my last breathe, life was just messed up.

So death had to be greater, and for the record I was doing myself a favor.

Thought talks on suicide made me realize life was just to depressing, starting over and over again

Refusing to make any friends, and remaining this cold hearted girl, what since did it make to even have her in this world.

No one understanding my pain as hard as I tried I just couldn't gain

I always lost everything, posessions, family, money. 

Or shall I say it was always taken from her in major numbers, and when you suffer for so long you feel you could never be strong.

So these pills that sit on my desk that will put me to rest is the best solution that comes to mind at this moment in time

Depression kills and suicide is real there could have been a better solution, but death gave my mind the proper restitution, and no I don't regret it.

So many peoples expectations caused me to have all of these different types of revelations, people couldn't understand that all I am and all I ever will be is me.

And if the person who speaks from inside wasn't really free, then it didnt make any sense to even call me.............me.

So I sit in the hospital hearing 

Beep

Beep

Beep

Waiting on my heart monitor to flatline cause maybe in death I could find some type of 

Peace

Peace

Peace

Within myself cause even though I'm healthy, I'm not good in my health, please let these pills heal the pain I feel inside so I won't have to feel.