Take A Closer Look At The Ocean

Mon, 01/19/2015 - 10:58 -- cookod
Pain is like a ocean a very deep ocean to deep to find the bottom and to shallow to find the hope. You find the ocean calming and often lose yourself in it and waken from deep thoughts with a new perspective of your self.
Pain is like a ocean a very deep ocean to deep to find the bottom and to shallow to find the hope. You look at the sunset knowing it is really happiness fading in the distance at its greatest moments. 
Pain is like a ocean a very deep ocean to deep to find the bottom and to shallow to find the hope. You wonder how deep you can dive in pain looking to find the gold resting at the bottom.
Pain is like a ocean a very deep ocean to deep to find the bottom and to shallow to find the hope. Looking around me sand all around me. Lots of sand lots this sand represents all the people on earth, you stand on the people who look up to you.The san around you is friends, family, and acquaintances, but most of all the rest of the sand is the rest of the world you don't know yet.
Pain is like a ocean a very deep ocean to deep to find the bottom and to shallow to find the hope. As we look at this ocean one last time we see the moon reflecting off the shallow waters just like how our bodies reflect off a mirror. Some how we can judge our reflection but never judge the moon. 
Pain is like a ocean a very deep ocean to deep to find the bottom and to shallow to find the hope