Take Me To A Place

Take me to a place where the sky is orange, Where the grass is blue, And the water is purple . Take me to a place where fish fly, Where the animals laugh and talk, And where animal shelters don't have to exist. Take me to a place where fun is never ending, Where smiles are always shown, And there are no troubles. Take me to a place where death never occurs, Where hospitals aren't needed, And sickness has gone away. Take me to a place where tears are tears of joy, Where pain is the butterflies in your stomach And violence is destroyed. Take me to a place where the air is fresh, Where water is unlimited, And pollution has flown away. Take me to a place where money is just paper, Where things are priceless, And poverty has gone down the drain. Take me to a place where love is endless, Where peace is in existence, And there is an endless amount of happiness. Take me to a place where things are perfect, Where problems have not been seen, And things are just imaginary.