Tattoo

Tattoo your name on my heart, tattoo your name on my heart give me the love that you hide deep within your depths hold me close and let your heart not be trouble because you can trust me
the woman in me beckons for you to unguard your heart and love me fiercely with the love that you hold chase
i scream in the night for you to show the hallowed out pieces of you soul trust in the act that I will hold you and trust in what we've created just unlock and unguard your heart and know just know that this heart is yours forever your lady just as my hair is a crown that graces the top of my head so am i to you your better half no better yet your better hold just nearing complete
I plead with you tattoo my soul in a way that wont fade unlike ink that graces a page just hold to the fact that i am the one who sees you clearly trust and believe that I plead just tattoo me tattoo me deeply tattoo me