The Teachers Who...

Things I would want my teachers to know would be the disgust I have. How can you sit there staring at those girls like they are a piece of meat? We are in high school for God's sake. You as a teacher are only suppose to be there for a student in a PROFESSIONAL manner. To the teachers that send students to the office for holes in their jeans but not the girls who show off their chest or half of their butt is hanging out, or the guys who sag their pants, what kind of teacher are you? You are suppose to be focused on teaching not what a student is wearing. I would tell my teachers about all the pain I endured being around the faces I once thought I would never have to be around again. The way they stared and pointed at me and the nasty words; "whore, slut, bitch" the list went on and on. The night I dreaded coming to school the next day because I knew what people were going to say "Oh look at miss smarty pants, with her and her fancy school." The torment I had to go through all because I was smart, went to a better and bigger school, for having more opportunities. Did you just look past it all as if I was just a face in the world, and not a student that you are suppose to protect while on schol grounds?