Tell me why? Letter to the world

Dear World.

You possess a tendency to be so destructive, and to be very deadly. Its like a suicidal trait with you to be, at any moment, so destructively ready.
You pay more heed to the greedy needs, then you do to the places running rampant with, poverty and disease.
Taking away sons and daughters, and leaving grieving mothers on their knees.
You have a greedy desire that drives you to want, more and more. Is this why so many times, it was the petty reasons, that waged the bloody wars? Is it the narrow view that many have towards peace, that justifies the fight? Is it why we get so caught up with,different religions, different languages, or with black, brown, or white?
Is it all just greed? Or are we just that incapable of understanding one another? Tell me why so many in vision the perfect world being, where they can exists without the other?
Tell me why is there so many children who, because of the previous generation, live without seeing any brighter days? Tell me why is there groups of people who kill each other. But worship the same god, just in different ways?
Tell me why is there so many leaders who ignore their peoples needs, in order to satisfy their own greed? And tell me why is majority of the worlds prisoners caged up, in the land of the free?
Tell me why is there people who preach peace and unity, but wanna wage wars over differences? Tell me why do the guilty go free, but the innocent get death sentences?
Tell me why do we let the vaule of life be decided by the number on a price tag? Tell me why do we let the standards for pride fall so low to killing ones own, over a block, or the color of a due rag?
Tell me why is it when we see compassion and peace we take it as signs of weakness, but see death and destruction as signs of strength? Tell me why so many had to strave, in order to have the funds to build bombs and tanks?
Tell my why do we glorify acts of stupitdy, but quickly forget acts of bravery? Tell me why do we claim freedom, but continue to allow 45 million people to live in slavery?
Tell me why do we make so many feel so inadequate with who they are? Tell my why is it, when we see a false star, we'll kill ourselves trying to be like they are?
Tell me why does the politics gotta be so danm confusing? Tell me why do we buy into all the, empty promises, or hollow illusions?
Tell me why, after so much has been given for love, why do we continue to live in hate? Tell me why are we making the exile of a race, be the deciding factor in what makes a country great?
Tell me why is there so many places that are thriving in evil? Tell me why is there goverments who see progress in the death of their people?

Why? Tell me why do we pledge liberty for all, but welcome the persecution of others? Tell me why do we complain so much, but continue to do wrong by our sisters and brothers?
Tell me why is the world so fucked up, but so many remain blind? Tell me why do most world leaders appear to be out of their danm minds?
Tell me when we'll stop over complacting things, and see love as the simple solution. Tell me we'll stop the hate and all its vile pollution.
Tell me when we'll stop having meaningless desires to want to kill each other. And tell me when we'll be able to look past religion, blocks, politics. or color.

And this isn't just to one speific group. But to everybody who holds hate in their heart. Tell me when will the hate end? And when will the love start? Cause im yelling unity to a worlds thats so used to being apart.

And I ain't looking for nothing bloody. Im only looking towards putting the worldwide pain at ease. Trying to bring into reality, the dream of all the world knowing peace.
Just trying to get everybody to look at their own hate, and say "Man I gotta stop this"
Well, thats my letter to the world.
Sincerely yours.
Joaquin Hernandez.