texas,don.g.nutt59,my love

texas.don.g.nutt59,poem my love, myb  love the grace of god the mounment of truth the one she knows the one she like the opne she is the one she be the one i am the love from sun up to sun down to dust of dawn my love is a toke no token to be given gave are shared my love is the apple of her life my love is simply me my love is charlie wilson all i got not aint cant wait a minute cant think my love pure as gold cherished diamonds ruben rock solid treasured to be found had an hold keep my love so close my love could you as woman no man imagine me next to me being with me running like a flow of river are wet dripping falling rain lighting bolts strike the sky why cry why try my love is so mentally to caress maintain no pretend its all on me texas.don.g.nutt59 my love she wish he wish he could have an be me im the greatest new hit of this shady streets memorys of those gone not forgotten my love teary eyed waaaa waaaa waaa a small infant baby cry poem.my love sincerely texas.don.g,nutt59.2019