There are parallel universes out there where this didn't happen. Where I was with you, and you were with me .And whatever universe that is, that's the one where my heart lives in. /old love.

"Don't worry, we will find each other again."

Do you remember the first time we kissed, I could feel your smile against my lips. You were breathless; All you did was gaze at me and all of a sudden I realised that was love. You drove me home that night but I fell asleep in your arms. The next morning when I woke up, you weren't there. I started panicking until I felt someone's heartbeat against my very own. I didn't even bother to move. I just looked at you and I knew that it will always be you.

"Three months later."

We don't talk anymore but I have no idea why. I keep calling you but you haven't called me back yet. You promised that as soon as you would arrive at your place, you would let me know that you are safe. Did something happen to you? I don't even want to think about it. I don't want to lose you. You are all I have ever had. We wrote our vows on your birthday. You looked so happy in that moment and while I was admiring your beauty from a distance, I came to realise that I wanted to be your one and only for a lifetime. Do you remember? We talked about how we would name our kids and you tilted my head to look into your eyes when I told you I was afraid. (Oh baby, I still remember the way you loved me) Was it "too good" to live in a dream with you? (You are the epitome of beauty) Oh how I miss your touch. I just want you to remember me.

We are each an universe that circle one another and I hope we collide at last.

(Don't become a ghost, I won't be able to keep you alive. Stop haunting me)