They Are Attracted To Material Things

Fri, 12/23/2016 - 18:45 -- BigDru

Some people fulfill there desire's by how much they can obtain or own, they go through and to great links to achieve what they don't have from those who have it or the resources to get it, in life I have seen women go after doctors and lawyers not because the Doctor saved a life or the Lawyer help the innocent walk free but because many women like to look good at the expense of others;they will do whatever for someone with money/someone who was never paying attention to them, you can see it on tv, court systems, and in everyday life, murder, divorce, and separation from family; these people are jealous so they kill/steal and destroy, these people never loved so they quickly divorce/their whole motive was a financial or material gain; these people are divided from their family/another broken home or family all because coveting/pride/spiritual fornication was in your heart, eyes, and mind, now you tell your children that dad or mom was no good; because you refuse to admit to your own wrongs; you hate to say this is what I did wrong; so you point the finger saying well if your dad or mom hadn't did this or that or left me I wouldn't be this or that way.
People love to blame others when in reality;actuality;and in life it was the desires of their own heart's that lead them astray.
TRUST IN YAHUWAH 
BigDru Publishing Inc.©(TM)2016