Two girls behind the red door

Two girls behind the red door. December 22 2014--------------- Fires soaring times are blowing and my heart is only growing. The touch of innocence soon became a craving for her love. Two girls behind the red door. Hair tugged back, legs spread open and soon she filled my lust.  Now I'm just so deep in love.  She's the sweetest lady, the one who leaves you with a smile. A smooth talker with loud thoughts. The girl who spoke with such manner, I wonder if she knows that she can easily get anything she wants. She is the girl that can make anyone's day.  Who is this girl? People would ask. A mystery still to be told. She popped into my life with questions and statements I couldn't answer or see. It's as if she could see ghosts and all she ever wanted was for me to see them too.   We have broken the day and the mystery rises with the night. Minds go open, thoughts are loose, hearts colliding, and my soul connecting so close to you.   Spirits bouncing, tears falling, excitement rising, dreams awakening, love making, smiling glances, hand holding, goose bumps on the top of our skin, lip biting, heart racing, heavy thought and the fear of losing it all.   Such a rush, such a rush. What a lady that I love. -Ashley Sanchez