Typical Black Girl

What’s your definition of a typical black girl? Loud, dumb, nappy hair, rude? All of us are the same to you. You meet a light skinned girl, you ask her ethnicity, when she starts of with “black and blah blah blah” you start to slowly back away as if she were already surrounded by the cops. We bring no harm unless you bring it through, Whats the common saying now? “Don't come for me unless i send for you” Its all fun and games till the non-black girl says a black girl joke and everyone laughs BESIDES the black girl so now she is mean and cant take a joke. if it were funny she would've laughed but instead she feels like she cant even be a host… without being laughed at because 1 she is black and 2 she is a woman. 2 things she is born with and have to struggle with for the rest of her life. the only role model she has is Michelle Obama, doing everything right to be first lady and a wife. she once was a “typical” black girl & don’t forget, you can start from nothing and have it all. All it takes is a high self esteem and a positive mindset. Next thing you know, whatever you want, you can get. You need to prove the you are different and not a typical black girl that everyone wants you to be.

Chynna123

for any girl who feels like their melanin isn't admired