Vamping

late at night is when my mind goes to wandering
far into the memories of my past thoughts
of doubt anger an hate
thought of love peace an escape... but where do I run there's no serenity not even in my dreams...nightmares that haunt me an tear me to pieces spiritually my soul is broken there is no remorse for my inner pain
eyes wide open an I still can't see whats right in front of me... darkness lies deceit the same sad song on constant repeat
over stood underrated sleep deprived smiling to fake it.. behind this skin beyond my flesh deep into my heart is where my fear rest....tears why??! I'm tired of crying tired of dying slowly my mind deterioted rotting visions of happiness a mirror of images that seem so real only to wake up an actual feel... lonely while not alone lost in my own home drowning in despair suicide already been there.....
pushing against a wall in front of another left to suffocate my future to smother flames of desire invade my being seductively thinking of how to get even.......
use what u got to get what u want I guess I'll call it the death taunt... to tease my past with a brighter future to kill my pain that mental abuser I'll fight back an I'll win I won't stop I can't give in now if only I could find the courage to get in the ring....