The wages of the sin I commit result in my death.

Here's my note. It may rhyme 

I'm done with the worry that plagues me all the time.Here's my letter To meReminding myselfOf who I need to beIn spite of myselfI'm running quicker and faster afterWhat I'm to be chasingBut in this busy world I know it's my life I'm wastingAnd even in that the world I know I'm tastingShaping the desires that I'm supposed to be pastingSo I try to count the cost Knowing all is not yet lost But I still seek fulfillment Into hell my good works are tossedFor they were done for me and not for himThey were done shaming the cross for the glory of my sinThen I get caught up in useless speech, useless words, useless thoughts, and even useless deedsI digress from the man I'm meant to be.Snap back, I'm drawn back to the comfort of my King Reminding me to love causing me to singIt's a beautiful thing when His grace isn't taken for grantedSo that through me many seeds are plantedMy life cycles and cycles into holy regression I'm waiting long for my pension But I haven't paid what's dueAnd soon I find myself avoiding the blessed truthWhat shall I say shall I continue in sin only to abide more in His grace?All my perceptions seem wrong I am deceived trying to balance works and graceThen I think my God my God why have you forsaken me?Am I not trying to be the man I'm supposed to be?It takes moments for me to realizeHow I've walked by countless liesInstead of being renewed by the love of Jesus Christ and being conformed to the image of his perfect life, it's been all about me focusing and living in a check-list Christianity.  "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted."Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth."Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied."Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy."Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God."Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God."Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account.Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.