The Wake-up Call

Good afternoon
It's a couple hours after noon
And soon we will be leaving this chapel
Throw praises, hallelujahs
Feeling Jesus and then after?
Losing the influence and the overdose comes after
We claim to follow the master and the rules
But rules were to be followed for the master
Not crutches to pin mankind to a jail cell or thumbtack them to a forgotten bulletin board
We say we'd change our ways, but somehow one of the ways was too juicy to give away
And so we stay in sin, sinning and grinning when we succeed and winning in our own dreams
And by any means necessary, quote on quote necessary
Because we do whatever ends justify the means, but if our ends don't justify revelations
Then we just revealed our condemnation
And your not under fire, but I am trying to make you feel uncomfortable
Because comfortability conforms you to stay in a box, rather then open it and leave all your memories in the box, throw it in the attic, because this static lifestyle will never amount.
It is only through our uncomfortability that we go into the unknown and conquer without limit
Or did you seriously think we were meant to stay in a church and discuss the gospel back and forth rather than preach it?
We were made to bring the good news, because the newspapers ain't doing it right,
so if I'm right, we should go worldwide and proclaim the name, without shame, unashamed of the gospel, Romans 1:16 and aim for the heavens, lift up the lame, aid the poor and faded, resurrect the cynical society that maliciously disintegrated, reintegrate the soldiers that have stirred away and pray that we can repeat the process and succeed the next day.
But what are we doing?
Sitting and tweeting and seat in,
Sit in and meeting
Meet and greet and talk about the next cheapskate that will cheat
Losing the heat, the fire of the gospel
By worrying about other things that don't represent us
But resent, thus cold stone hypocrites throw stones and expect a bone for credit
But do you realize we were meant to gather stones and build a tower, giving credit to the master?
Or did you think the messenger would get all the gold and blow up like Reddit?
We were fearfully made, carefully crafted and skillfully designed by a master with eternal blueprints that dictate what we were made to do.
To love your neighbors that might be in Africa dying of a virus
To honor your father or mother, even if they abandon you
Not to lie, cheat, murder or steal even if someone destroyed our lives
Because faith is beautiful, but faith without works is dead, call a preacher, book the funeral
This apple tree can't offer any oranges or refuse to bear if it has been planted to do so.
So, what kind of a tree are you? Or better yet, a math problem.
If Eve had one apple, and Adam had one, and every generation lost salvation and covenant, but regained it with blood and was told to merely love one another and keep commandments, where are you?