War

She doesn't know anything anymore.She doesn't know who she is.She is being controlled by her mind.She is unsure whether or not to give in. What does she listen to?Anxiety? Depression? Herself?The answer may sound easy to you, but to her, it is a constant battle to make the right decision. Anxiety gets her worked up.The slightest trigger effects her whole day.She can't control it.She wishes she could. What is it like to have a war with yourself?She knows all too well."Is is right? Is it wrong? Should I care? Did I mess up?"This all runs through her head. It gets to a point that her loud mind is uncontrollable. She starts to freak out as her mind just doesn't seem to shut up.She tries to silence it.Unlike her though, her brain isn't mute. Gasp. Gasp. Gasp.She tries to breathe.It is like her brain is trying to suffocate her.She lost her battle as her brain tries to kill her instead. What can she do?Where can she go?Her brain has taken control.Is there even much of an option? She tries to take control.It's like her brain is on a rope tied to her head.She tries to persevere as always.Eventually she gets her head back to "normal" as normal as she can get it. Her depression stops the anxiety and the anxiety her depression.One worries about everything and the other couldn't care.If she worries, she cools by dulling her mind.If she gets too sullen, she finds something to worry about. She wishes to control it.Satan is too strong.Her prayers start seem useless.Even Jesus had to fall. She doesn't know where she is headed.She is a hostage to her mind.She silently begs for help.Her mind isn't that kind.