Welcome To the bronx

Everone says," Why he is like that?" What? Black or insane?

Then I tell them about my pain, my suffering, and they all say the same

Why would I be lying on my dead friends name? I was 8 when I first took drugs- I was in vain

Nobody to save me, little ol' Gabriel, you see

I was three when my father stop beating me and just started to leave, my eyes were too red I couldn't even see

I was five when my moms almost died, ain't have no emothions though even when I learnt that bullet was meant for my eyes

I was nine when I was asked if I wanted to be like Bill Gates Or Bill Nye, I ain't know- I was told you can be anything you wanna be but I was showed if I had dreams they would shoot my in my slpeen

When I was 10, I shot my bestfriend in the head, He charged at me with a knife now hes screaming," Gabriel I dont wanna die!" That was the moment when I took my first life

I was 11 when I almost when I saw another friend go to heaven

12 all I remember where some church bells

13 damn, I don't even wanna say what happend to me, I got framed of rape, I was told that I was insane, I almost got shot in the brain

14, I think i met the girl of my dreams, to bad she never even loved me

So now when i start to no Tape I flex, just know, im a happy teenager from the X