When I'm No Longer Nice

When I'm no longer nice don't blame me for being mean

I tried my hardest to please you now I'm dedicated to pleasing me

So your secret that was kept only between me and you cause you broke me down it's time to start breaking you

All I wanted was some answers but that I never got I was the only one defending you saying you are not a thot

I had tried to be a gentleman even tried to be a friend but you kept on rejecting me now its time to be a man

Stand up for myself and try to maintain respect but if you dont respect me then I wont feel even a slight vex

Because my crush on you rocked easy then you cut me off on assumption now this is a concrete reminder of why we only one nighted

And to your friend shes still lovely you see but yet I'm still a contradiction because I'm wondering why such an independant woman is always focused on commitment

And worst than that but just as true why would I talk about you because off first glance I caught romance and I even at one point would scout you

Beautiful with a rough past independant like I said before rough around the edges but yet her I still adored but when I found that what I liked she truly had lacked for real

I felt as if she lied to me as if she broke a deal so next time I'm labeled a bad guy take consideration on why that happened

It's girls that I trusted enough to crush on and thus hurt me deep forget love.