When Will You Learn (Best & Worst)

I lost the best and worst I ever had because I open my mouth low self-esteem overpowered by ego now

Felt like letting people know was a good thing but real talk ain't change nothing it just made me lose what I cared for

Both times you'd think I learned my lesson from the first time the worst was the worst after I met the best but the best would have been irrelevant if I treated the worst right

Whoa think about that my worst love could have been the best for me but I needed popularity so she got taken away from me

So I chased after a couple of fly bys then I met the best the one I wanted to change for... Then I did the same thing again got me reminiscent of that night again when it started I ain't want it to ever end but I didn't keep the secret I opened up my mouth again

I used to think I don't deserve happiness maybe I just don't want happiness cause every girl I catch feelings for I end up fucking up and that's on me if I ever want happy I gotta start by keeping my mouth shut.