When you tell me this

Sat, 08/11/2012 - 13:20 -- Cece22

when you tell me this i don't think it's real but for real it's not a fairy tale when you look at me now your like how can this be when we use protection and we have a teen pregnancy but wow we can blame ourselves but o well it is what it is tit for tat you tell me this you tell me that you wanna abandon me because your gonna be a daddy you thought it was wise of what we done now you regret our hours of fun because we've made a son and whats done is done when you tell me this i was completely stunned but we are done when you tell me this so i tell you know and i tell you this we were being wise but wise for bliss kiss and tell o well but when were done its nothing new i am that someone that you screw and a baby with so being wise for bliss is something old and shouldn't be brought in the new.

jwiener

This poem speaks to the fears that people who have been in similar situations have, and this is a great poem to promote the prevention of teen pregnancy. This is an important issue that more people need to be made aware of, and reading this poem is a good way to start bringing about this awareness.

Cece22

a lot of teen moms are walking around need to be an inspiration to prevent it