Where did you go, I miss you so.

77096

I don't even know you. Your life story? I haven't a clue. where are you now? Where should you be? shouldn't you be right beside me. We should be sharing these moments, life's beauty. I've always needed you why cant you see. 1996 came with priorities. I thought you knew. I have a job, I go to school, what more can I do, to impress you. My hearts been broken more times than a few. You would think by someone else, but no it was you. Who am i know? I have rose above this all without a doubt. I have cried out for you, from a whisper to a scream to a shout. Come back to me, please somehow find your way. I wish i had my parents, I wish I had you guys everyday. Love me always, here with me i want you to stay. Watch me grow into who I am, never will you get the chance, so go ahead leave again. You may...

Shaina.Pepper

This poem is written about my chemically dependent parents who are incapable of taking care of me. I love them and miss them in ways no one will ever know, and write abou them a lot,