Who Are You?

Yes im black and im proud of who i am but are you? you’re sitting on that high horse of yours looking down on anybody that can't afford the newest name brand or or the 1000 dollar extensions for their hair in your mind they are not good enough to walk the earth as you so gracefully do well who are you? Who are you to tell the next person that they are stupid, because they don't care that you have the iphone 27s or they are ugly, because they have dark skin and their hair does not flow down to their butts or call them poor because for their birthday they did not receive an off the lot BMW Who are you? When you look in the mirror, whos looking back what do you see is it a bully? is it someone searching for self worth? what about insecurities, jealousy, and a spiritual battle? Or do you only see the outside beauty? because if thats all you see than an ugly soul over powers that everyday. And you need to be asking yourself Who am i. Well who are you? outside beauty is not what qualifies you to be beautiful beauty shines from the soul even in a dark room you can see the beauty leaking through the hands, the feet, the chest, the stomach, and even the knees it attracts everybody and everything within its radius no one except a non beautiful person can reject such love care and affection. so look at yourself and everyone around and ask who am i? yes i am black and i am proud but are you? you’re getting off of that high horse of yours and looking eye to eye to those people that could not afford the newest name brand or those 1000 dollar extensions at the same time you are taking yours off in your mind, you regret the decisions that you have made, causing you to miss out on these quality friendships. Well who are you? You are beautiful.