Why?

She loved me. But she later loved to hate me.
She kissed me. But later kissed the thought to negate me. She betrayed me with everything she would say to me. And she'd say that she helped me, but never once did she save me.
She enslaved me.
Whipped me with thoughts that now bring my heart decay. Because I'm still trying to find the correct words to say. When your the one who broke this love, but I'm the fool who has to pay.
My body lays awake with this hopeless dismay. That grows stronger and stronger everyday you stay away.
I can not fathomb the reasoning of WHY you could not stay. But I'm broken upon the thought that its you who made me feel this way.
So I will forget about the pain and overlook my ball and chain. I'll do the same as you, which is turn and walk away.
Because in the end I can wait and question WHY? But I no longer wish to cry.

mneslie17

Wow. You have very strong emotions radiating from this poem. As the reader, you're making me see whats happening.

Christian Spence

Yeah i suck at verbally expressing my feelings so I let my writing make up for what's lacking in my words and it makes me happy to know that you picked up my emotions and I'm glad you saw it in depth so thank you for your comment it actually made my day :)