Withdrawal

Why is there so much confusion ? Why do we use until we're sick ? Because this shits not an illusion. The sickness that comes from Withdrawl isn't fixed, You can't sit, can't stay still, like a thousand nervous ticks. You get that craving sensation, your body's going thru physical adaptation and you need instant gratification it makes you push away all your patience, your mind gets dominated by drug temptations, shit your ready to get up and fight the whole nation, but your dope sick, so your ass is the only thing getting kicked. Your constantly cold , inside and out sweats dripping so profusely you could replenish a drought, Them Body aches turn to sleepless nights you get low on will power, but you gotta keep up to keep on with this fight, And no matter how much pacing you do or racin you do, It still feels like you got the world's worse case of the flu, It's gooey & grimy, dripping & gross, pins & needles, now treatment , Your begging for a methadone dose. Eyes get puffy ,hazy and clouded and everything has a foul ass smell gross , Your looks are changing kinda sickening, Snots dripping from your nose and thickiin, even your teeth hurt, You scraping old bags trying to mix shit in water but your about to shoot particles of dirt, Every bone in your body feels battered like arthritis has them shattered, plus that black cloud hunched over ya, Brain pounds from all sides of your skull, The suns to bright to deal with, so we squint till it's dull, And the slightest breeze sends shattered chills up your bones, and its even worse cause your drug use left you with no place to call home, you will never have no time for rest them spider feeling crawling in your flesh, Shaking so hard you even settle for a line. Begging for a few units to end it and you will get them next time, Lying and scheming for a dime.. Knowing treatment is the only way out this time..