Yo Duck

Walking down the street yo duck..going around the corner..yo duck..even walking out my house yo duck..what do i hear..yo duck..facing the life of death..stepping in hell with the breath i breve...hearing yo duck...yo duck...why am i hearing this because here we go again yes here we go again...hearing the words yo duck to a young man or young woman laying on the ground crying out for help seeing the light of day not understanding the meaning of the words YO DUCK....praying to God that he  hears my cry....yo duck....understanding the pain and sorrow to johny moore, trayvon martins, sandy brooks students, and even the lil ones here in The NY....yo duck....understanding the traggie of crewsphing Jesus....standing there watching the blood drop from the cross into my soul....feeling pain and hurt of the things he went through yo duck...suppose to live life like its golden but we living it like theres no hope in it.......yo duck