in constructing these images

in constructing these images was a lengthy process of self-awareness, rejection, and acceptance, coming to terms with the fragility of life and the permanence of everything before, after, and during. there is a natural human inclination to accept what is on a shallow level {taking things at face value} and reject the deeper, murkier levels (leaving them just as they are before one delves into further understanding}. we do not like to acknowledge the ugliness behind any beautiful thing. paranoia. violence. the hellhounds which wait at everybody’s doorsteps. we are a society which, like it or not, craves bloodshed. we are a society lost in its own appreciation of the negative. war. famine. murder. greed. modern life is a reality show, programmed by the 1% for the enjoyment of the naïve. we are all stars on a stage, despite what the naïve idealistic masses who wait in vain for a better alignment tell you. intolerance surrounds you like silence. insomnia drowns out what’s left of the passion for the twilight. incontinence is the new nausea so where it well. these are your waking hours, this is your walking blues. talk is cheap and they know who will pay. nothing to lose except pride. nothing to gain except a choice.