December 9, 2014

Sat, 01/10/2015 - 00:14 -- bemni

December 9, 2014
That's when it hit me.
December 9, 2014.
Just a regular morning.
I woke up early did some math.
Because procastination along with attempting to sing and act was one of my many talents.
December 9, 2014
My mind begins to wander because math is not nearly as interesting as teachers would like you to believe.
December 9, 2014
The pencil drops, my mouth opens.
December 9, 2014
The chills begin, my chest is filled with a warmth that had been forbidden from me for so long. I can't place the feeling but I'm sure I have felt it before. I think it was as a child but it's as far away as a dream.
December 9, 2014
I try to hold it back but I begin to shake. Clasp my hand over my mouth so my cries won't cause inquiries. There are tears streaming down my face, each it seems for everyday I died. My heart is feeling too full to hold, I worry it might burst like cartoon characters in love.
December 9, 2014
I tell myself to shut up because I think this is most probably my cheesiest moment in history. A strange spray cheese and fondue concoction of emotions that will probably give me a heart attack if I continue to feel them. But my Cheshire Cat smile has yet to disappear, just as my tears continue to stream making my face an oxymoron that my language arts teachers never bothered to mention.
December 9, 2014
I must text my best friends just to make sure that my feelings are valid. More importantly I need to make sure that I am not having a mental breakdown that requires immediate attention. Amazingly, they assure me that I am relatively sane though they do not sound completely sure. 
December 9, 2014
Under the the glow of my flourscent lamp I look straight ahead and reflect.
December 9, 2014
That's when it hit me.
I was happy.