Forevermore

What is the point of a world constantly falling apart?

Never set right, a crumpling castle and long worn paradise,
A fortress decorated with reddened pulsating veins whose vibrations are heard across crashing seas; a heart
I search, search this castle for a twitch, a wimper, a thriving sign of some semblance of life, but it remains still like chopped ice,
How long before it is built up but then crumples again?
If I leave this castle behind, will its' heavy stones become sunbathed feathers to help me fly?
Will this vacancy, these hollowed eyes become temples of erased and heartless peace?
And this eternal song that rings in my being has become a repetitive and drilling symphony; will silence dare to taste sweet?
It is only held in place by the scarce blackened foundation that my soul has begun to reject:
There is a path full of sweetened daisies and caramel colored streaks promising a warm embrace and rivers of laughter,
Yet this place seems to swell to an indisputable impossibility when near an ancient sadness;
And so even though my soul yearns for this place like a wolf howling at the moon; it is out of my reach
So I am left here to wish and wish of silly things full of silly possibilities and silly promising promises,
I wish my love were worth something giving, that it was lined with gold,
Wrapped you up on the harshest winter nights and sang you the most beautiful lullabies on nights where shadows reached for you;
But this is me, undoubtably,
Just like you is you, through and through; So I've said my peace, seen unending beauty,
But we'll be rhyming words and sequenced letters, a silly little name in a sea of names; forever more.