girl from Oakland, California

I’m in with  love Kehlani lani lani can’t wait to see your face ohhh I’m in with love Kehlani lani lani miss you so much in my life ohhh every time I go to sleep ohh I I I think about you ohh when I go to the store ohh I’m in love with Kehlani lani lani I when first met you ohh it’s gets me every time ohh ohh oh I’m in with love Kehlani lani lani I can’t loving you ohhhh I’m in with love Kehlani lani lani I can’t stop thinking about you ohhh I’m in with love Kehlani lani lani I miss you and i. Together ohhh I’m in with love Kehlani lani lani i miss everything about ohh I miss your smile ohh I miss your face ohh I miss you and i  cuddling ohhh I miss holding you ohhh I miss kissing you ohh I miss you in my arms ohhh I miss your body ohhh I miss your tattoos ohh I’m in with love Kehlani lani lani I miss us so bad ohhh I miss your honeysuckle Lips ohh I’m in with love Kehlani lani lani ohh I’m waiting for you too touch me ohhh I need you I need you more I need you I’m so cold without you here ohhh I’m in with love Kehlani lani lani ohh you’re the girl of my dreams ohhh I’m in with love Kehlani lani lani I can’t sleep or eat or drink ohh I’m in with love Kehlani lani lani ohhh I really miss your honeysuckle face  ohh I’m in with love Kehlani lani lani ohh I miss your sweet touch ohhh I miss your honeysuckle body ohh I’m in with love Kehlani lani lani