Illness of the mind.

To be ill and afraid of what is coming tomorrow, and never forget what happened even though I would soon forget. To be sick of the mind, and feelings, is nothing to be discarded, but rather be made stronger. Love seemed impossible and fate seemed near to come, the love I once knew seemed to be shunned.

I love the thought of happiness, to be remembered, to be loved. I really know that what was ill was far beyond my soul. To see the things I thought were real, but know them to be transparent, reality to not set free, but becoming such a race. The love I had once found, shattered in to pieces.

My love of anything I had, and the breath if the beast holding me, managed to blow it away. To see the face of the beast only made me stronger, fighting for my life you see, became harder, and harder. The things I knew, the thing I saw I questioned without doubt.

I think that love was impossible, my breath was not my own. The memories of pain, was all it let me see. I started reaching my way through, but the beast seemed to be stronger, until I realized only its shadow, was making me fearful, the beast was only inches tall, and roared at my discovery. To see the size of my problem, my feared washed away, as I asked my God to help me make my pain go away. He stuck down the beast with power and his might; my faith grew a million times that night.

The faith of the billions, that knew no defeat, helps, me sing his word, and spit at the demons feet. The faith that I had found, is like a new found virus that spreads to the hearts of all I see bringing them from the darkness. To see their faces, as they find it for eternity, every single person doubts, we are only human.

To know the love, the Agape love, to yet be forgotten. The love he has, a billion years, and will never falter. To see the sickness wipe away, and faces oh so brightened, darkness lifted away. To see his face, he died for me, with love and all compassion. The shame of my sins, makes me sick, and fills me with anger. Only to find him wipe that away, and fill my heart with hope, as he tells me to help others, and they will keep you in return. All their hearts are low, and breaking into pieces, as I try to catch them before the beast blows them away.

The pieces back together with God’s surrounding hope, as I tell them the story of how my faith had broke, their faces look so worried, as why I tell them this, I tell them let me finish, my story has only begun. The story of my faith, that grows when yours does too, I help the sickness go away, so far away from you. I want you to remember me, but never give me pity. His love is all I need, the beast is what I pity, as I watch him crawl away, time over, and over again. He knows I can defeat him, and he shakes away in fear, so God can heal their sins, and be forever praised. The faith spreads like a virus, as we pass it to all we meet. He never lost his faith in us, and the beast is shamed upon defeat.

God never loses faith in you, as the beast gives you his sickness. He knows that he will find you, no mater where you his, his agape love shines through the darkness, the light that never dims. As he smiles again, and again, and always takes away your sins. So not matter how much you love him, he always loves you more, you are worth his love, and shall always be adored.