Letter to Myself

This is a letter I refused to write best emotions hiderThis is a letter to myself but I'm not feeling suicidalI write what I feel try to not add fuel to the fireI've been an extroverted introvert since I was a child And honestly I feel only two things love and painI give so much of the first thing second never goes away I drive to the end of the world that's my only laneI barely ask for help nobody understands me disarray I never have an X that's y I was always bad at mathJeremiah is just a loose cannon who loves to laughHe thinks everything is funny but cries in a  instantThat's why I'm persistent especially when I'm distant  Sometimes I wish my poetry had an epilogueWhat's my legacy going to be when I'm finally goneI always bring up the past it takes me forever to move onI'm no good at chess but I feel like a lonely pawn  To the game that we call life is a rollercoasterWill when I stop drinking love I need to be soberI wish I could see both ends of the spectrum no visualHonestly I hate being lied to and forget the stereotypical Well that's a part of life I just have to ignore and acceptPeople around me don't know what I'm going for nextI'm just a kid that doesn't care about a check I use my intellect to write  this letter to myself